domingo, 19 de marzo de 2017

The Oregon Trail

THE OREGON TRAIL

The Oregon Trail and I have a long story. Since I was in elementary school we played The Oregon Trail and we learned about American History, new vocabulary, and how people used to live on those days.

By playing this game, we learned about decision making, although at that age I did not acknowledge it. I just played for fun, and to win. We made it a competitive environment and we learned from our mistakes. 

In addition since, my school is Colegio Americano, we learned about the American Culture, and the history was involved in it.

Of course, nowadays after playing it, I find the graphics really old fashioned, but the sentiment I have towards it, is linked to the memories of my childhood, hence I still like it!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario