sábado, 18 de marzo de 2017

Reflexiòn de Gráficos de películas y videojuegos

I watched the video and it made me reminisce about the good old times in gaming. Since I studied in Colegio Americano, the American Culture was involved in all the subjects, and that included the Computer class. In my case, this class was my favorite, since I love computers and gaming.

Some of the videos I recognize were: Streetfighter, Mario Kart, Pong, Space Invaders, Galaxian, Pacman, Asteroids, Donkey Kong, and New Mario Bros. Since early childhood in our Computer classes, whenever we finished early we had time to play this games. Of course, I have seen how video games have develop through the years. Starting with the games played in computers, which were made of black and white graphics, going to our first console which was the Atari, Me and my brothers played the space games and loved how we could get to fight and explode asteroids. Right now I am still playing with mt husband and 7 year old son Mario Bros.

If I had to choose my favorites I would still choose Mario Bros. I have played it since I was 10. I love all the characters and the story and the fight against Koopa. Whenever I pass to a next level I felt I had accomplish something in my life. Although I hae never finish the game and that is my frustration. Right now I have "motivated" my son into liking Marios Bros, and he is now my partner in crime, We are currently going through the last level, level 8, it has been an odissey, but it will be awesome to achieve this with my son.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario