domingo, 26 de marzo de 2017

GAME DESIGN ENGINES


Construct 2


 This video was not available

GameMaker: Studio

They look really cool graphics and designs,and better that the sploder, I think they are morre complex to program.

UNITY


There are better graphics 3D and more realistic. I would love to learn how to creat a program using unity.



Unreal Engine i
This one seems realys difficutl they are discussing a lot about codes and how to program .I do not consier myself a programer, and I find it really difficult to do so.
Clickteam Fusion i
It was not available


Stencyl i
I did love the desigsn on this one, they mlook like minecraft creations and fun dor young learners, and also they dont seem difficult to create.. I would love to learn

PlayCanvas
 Il looks like Autocad which engineers  use to design. It is used to create 3d objects, and it looks a little hard to design in it, and it will take a lot of time to create things in it. 
 

Torque 3D
 It looks really realistic, i love the designs and is also 3d, I will also like to learn this one.


Craftstudio   
This looks reallys realistic. I loved the colors and designs and the characters and grpahics I would love to learn to design somthing similar. I am not into shooting games, but this one looks really nice. I am nos sure I would play it, but it seems entertaining.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario