domingo, 19 de marzo de 2017

Poker, Chinese Checkers, roll dice

Poker, Chinese Checkers, Roll Dice

I have not played these games since I was a child and they were called board games. As a kid I used to love these types of games, playing in groups and having the fun and excitement invade us, it was an awesome time. We used to play these games when we were on vacation and some of my friends went to my parents house at the beach. 

Nowadays I have not have the time, or the eagerness to play these games. Since my son is 7, my only board game context has changed into buying and playing games for him. I guess that when he grows up I will be buying these games. 

Right now I spent  5 minutes playing Poker, Chinese Checkers and Roll Dice. I have never been a fan of Poker, so I did not enjoy it. At points it seemed boring for me. The same exact thing happened while playing Chinese Checkers, I got bored. Again, I find computer video games not as much fun as the console games. I think it has to do with the fact that since childhood I had a console. 

Now these video games may not be great to play for me, but they will be useful for teaching. I would use it to teach probabilities, to give directions, and just math exercises. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario