viernes, 24 de marzo de 2017

HUmberto Cervera TEDx


HUmberto Cervera TEDx


  • Optimize resources, do not be a hoarder
  • Once a year eliminate things you do not use and make room for new experiences
  • Take risks, and take chances. To obtain something you need to be persistent. 
  • Too easy, you get bored, the game needs to challenge you . 
  • Games teach you to work collaboratively.


I agree with Humberto Cervera in many issues. Indeed in nowadays society we need to be able to work in groups and in a cooperative and collaborative way. Since more heads think better than one, and it has been shown through experience that working in groups help us solve issues in a faster way. This is because people as individuals think differently and have different solutions to offer for the same conflict. 

Moreover, I agree with the fact that if a game is too easy, it becomes boring. A game needs to be challenging to entertain the gamer and engage us. 

In my case I like and have a personal issue with Mario.. I need to rescue the princess and wont stop to do so until I get successful. My personal challenge .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario