martes, 21 de marzo de 2017

Playing Zelda

Playing Zelda


I have not plahed Zelda for a long time. When I was 11 i was part of an exchange program to Minnesotta, in there my hostess family had sega and we played Zelda. Since then. I had not played it. 

I was great at playing Zelda, I loved the mystery and the graphics, especially when there was a rainy day and the soldiers sent me home to sleep. I felt they actually were talking to me, and made me feel important. 

One of the things I mostly loved about Zelda was the map reading, since I love maps and I love to travel it made it easier to connect it to my social studies class where I was learning about directions. Right now that I am an adult I am able to notice how my class and the game were related. At that time I only cared about having  a great time while playing it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario