domingo, 19 de marzo de 2017

Peasants quest

PEASANTS QUEST

I have never played this game before. I read it is really antique. I could notice this by the images, graphics and the lack on instructions. As other video games played in this course, most of the old games were played without many instructions, and they require for you to play and investigate what to do. 

I again got frustrated, since I like to do things quickly and I am a little impatient, this game seems boring for me. I tried all the possible commands the game gave me, and most of them were used incorrect. Finally I got killed, but I did not get the urge to play it again. 

I am more of a console user more than the computer one, probably that is why I did not get engage to this type of game. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario