miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017

MMORPG/MMOG

MMORPG/MMOG

To be honest I have never played  either of these games. I have usually seen them played in movies or TV shows like the Big Bang Theory, but never had the experience to do so. 

I find it fascinating, how technology has advanced in the area of video games that nowadays, you can play collaboratively and with people from all around the world. I can see how the interaction with people from different countries and cultures can be engaging to the new gamer. I find it exciting to share a game with people who are not physical there next to me. 

Now in my experience with MMOG, I did play Second Life for a while.  I did not find it that interesting. I mean the graphics and the ideas are good, although the times I joined Literature rooms, or any other educational rooms I got irrespectful remarks from other players. The people who engage in any type of communication with me were there to "make friends" or had hidden agendas. On the other hand, I did use it to make a team meeting in the sky. That was cool. Although I think it works better when you are not in the same classroom. Ill probably tried later, after  seing what Mr Haskell did with his class. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario